Saturday 12 May 2018

Bloom

I think winter is starting to set in here.  We have had rain for two days straight.  Just as well I don't have anything that needs doing outside just at the moment.  It gives me a good excuse to do some crafting!



I would like to enter these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Floral
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/cic445-newtons-nook-designs.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2018/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-379.html

I have used a paper and two border strips from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Newton's Nook and coloured with copic markers and Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a wooden sunflower embellishment to which I added some colour with a copic marker so that it matched the image.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've heard of Newton's Nook. Is it a new company? About your card, I love the bright sunny sunflowers with the whimsy of the lady bugs! Pretty card! Thanks for participating at PPCC blog! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright summery colors!

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete