Friday 19 January 2018

Baapppy Birthday

We are celebrating the 5th Birthday of Scribbles Designs this month.  And to celebrate, one lucky person who leaves a comment on my post will win a copy of the image used on this project. 


Click HERE to head on over to DAY 3 of our New Release Party!
If you missed DAY 1,please click HERE,
and for DAY 2, click HERE.

 
For this project, I have used an image called Woolly Party.


I also used a sentiment from Scribbles Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella pen.  The digital paper I used comes from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also used a glittery bow embellishment and some blue gemstones.  Matting is metallic paper.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card, and fun images, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the sentiment and the cute image.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I love your card. That is so cute! I think this is my favorite of the Woolley's. Love the style of your card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete