Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Just Keep Swimming

After thunderstorms all through last night, I have woken up to the sun this morning.  However, there are some nasty looking black clouds about so not sure how long it is going to last!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Fur, Fluff or Fins
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-sept-7-13-optional-twist-fur-fluff-or
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Warm Colours
https://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/challenge-140-anything-goes-optional.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  The ribbon is one from a grab bag of ribbons.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers and I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker for the eye.  I added faux stitching with a copic marker.  I'm not sure where the sentiment is from as I had it printed out for a while - if anyone recognises it can they please leave me a comment and I'll update this post.  I also added three small red gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment