Saturday 13 May 2017

Dancing

I've had this image printed out for a while but hadn't actually managed to colour it up.  I gave her a touch of elegance with a gold doily behind the image!

  
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CCC Digi Creations - Use pearls
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-72-use-pearls.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-328.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Rick St Dennis and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some red pearls from Sullivans (small ones) and Rosie's Studio (larger one in flower centre), a flower piece, a gold doily and some red cardstock for matting.

3 comments:

  1. Fab fun card. I like the Gibson girl. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job on the image! She's a hoot and you colored her so well and layering with that doily is perfect. Thank you for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the image and I love the gold doily in the back..really gives it some pop!
    Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete