Sunday, 19 March 2017

Happy St Patricks Day

I finally had a chance to play with one of the sketches at From The Heart Stamps.  Once I get past my busy time at work, I'll have a lot more time to have a play with them!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2017/03/13/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-166/
From The Heart - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2017/03/13/free-stamp-of-the-month-march-2017-lucky-lil-birdie/


I have used a couple of scrapbook papers from my stash.  The image and sentiment are from From The Heart Stamps.  I also used my copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of the Stamp of the Month and the Sketch Challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Always appreciate your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Fun paper choice and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete