Wednesday 30 November 2016

Use a Freebie

Beccy has so many freebies to choose from, it was a very tough decision.  After looking at all her freebies, I was drawn to this one:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 24)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-24-use-freebie.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is a freebie image from Beccy's Place.  I coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I matted with some bright yellow cardstock.  I also used some lace from Sullivans, a vintage holly embellishment and three enamel dots.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you've glittered the bow Suze, it's the first thing that caught my eye. You did a wonderful job with the colouring and I love the different embellishments you used, especially that vintage holly in the corner. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete