Friday 28 October 2016

Count Your Buttons

I have a couple here - one in the image and one as an embellishment!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Count Your Buttons
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/may-your-days-be-merry-and-bright_27.html
Catch The Bug - October Colour Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/time-for-october-color-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some washi tape at an angle.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is orange cardstock.  I also added a real button as an embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Suze. Lovely coloring of the Bugaboo bear! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the bug last week.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute and wonderfully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete