Saturday 24 September 2016

The only reason

I have had times in my life that I can really relate to that sentiment.  At the moment though I am enjoying cooking - just don't enjoy the cleaning up afterwards!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - September BINGO (Funny Sentiment + 2 images + circles)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/september-bingo-challenge.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-147-anything-goes.html

I have used a polka dot paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The images are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut the images using a set of Spellbinder circle dies and matted them with red cardstock. I also added a red flower and a white pearl from Rosie's Studio.



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and sentiment. I love your darling card. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I can concur with that statement. The only reason I go in mine is cos it has a microwave in it Best thing ever invented. Lol. Love your bright and snazzy card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete