Sunday 18 September 2016

Steampunk Fantasy

I loved working with more neutral tones on this one!

 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Aurora Wings - Fantasy
https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-35-fantasy.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-329-always-anything-goes.html

I have used the front and reverse of a paper from Authentique.  The image is from Aurora Wings and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some black cardstock.  I added some black enamel dots as embellishments

4 comments:

  1. The neutral tones are just perfect for Steampunk, Suze. Fabulous papers, too. Thanks so much for joining our 'Fantasy Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this high-key treatment on the image, balanced with the darker papers. Quite striking and so lovely! Thank you for joining our 'Fantasy' challenge at Aurora Wings, Suze! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card!! I love the neautral tones they weren't with here! They go prefectly with a steam punk type image!!
    Thanks for playing at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete