Friday 23 September 2016

Christmas Mouse

Another christmas card using this fabulous image!  I've used this one on a few cards now.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/chnc-challenge-299-cute-or-anything.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (mouse)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/pinspirational-challenge-174.html

I have used a silver foil effect paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  Unfortunately, it doesn't photograph that well though.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some dimensional stickers as embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete