Sunday 5 June 2016

Flower Power

Another floral card - I started this when the weather was dismal and wanted to cheer myself up.  The sun's out today so that is doing a good job of cheering me up too.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Flower Power
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-190.html
A Day For Daisies - Floral Paper
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/introducing-june-2016-club-kit.html

I have used a paper, border and topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and has been coloured with copic markers and then fussy cut.  I added some brads from Craftwise to the border.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty - I love the blue tutu! Thanks for adding floral paper and entering our challenge at A Day for Daisies. We 'd love you to join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete