Tuesday 5 January 2016

White with a splash of colour


The first challenge of 2016 at Incy Wincy Designs - and this year the challenges are going to be fortnightly giving you all a bit longer to join in.

For this first challenge, the theme is White with a SPLASH of colour and we have two sponsors - A Day For Daisies and That Craft Place.





For my first card, I used Classic Fashion from A Day For Daisies:



For my second card, I used Maggie from That Craft Place



For the first card, I embossed the background using an embossing folder. I then added some white satin ribbon and bow.  I matted with some lightly patterned red cardstock.  The image from A Day For Daisies has been coloured with copic markers for the skin and hair and a Faber Castell watercolour pencil for the dress.  I also added a couple of tiny pearls to the image and one larger one on the top corner of the image.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/ag-no-66.html

For the second card, I embossed the background using a Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I added some white Angelina Fibre over the top.  The image is coloured with copic markers and matted onto some gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I also added a white ribbon flower to the card.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-344-31st-of-december-anything.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete