Thursday 15 October 2015

Blue and Orange Christmas

We are half-way through the month of October, so it is time for a reminder for the challenge at CHNC Extra.  This time I have used an image called Christmas Tree Row from Bugaboo Stamps.

Some of the paper pads that have come out for Christmas this year are in non-traditional colours so I'm happy!  I love working with unusual colours so I might just have to buy a few extra pads in case next year goes back to traditional colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Unusual Colours
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/u-is-for-unusual-christmas-colours.html

The paper I have used comes from a paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is coloured with copic markers B99, B93 and YR04.  I also added lots of Stickles - Diamond to the trees and the ground.  I added a blue satin ribbon (from my bargain purchase earlier in the year), some metallic paper for matting and some Liquid Pearls - Pumpkin.

3 comments:

  1. Suze I love the non traditional colours you used looks fab together
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Suze. I like the beautiful colours and stamp.Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I am definitely a "traditional" Christmas type of girl, every once in a while I like to use non-traditional colors too. This card is very fun with it's color scheme and I love all the sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete