Saturday 24 October 2015

Autumn

or Fall as it is called in America.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - October BINGO (Border + Ribbon + Fall Theme)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-bingo-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-316.html


I have used some autumn themed papers from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  I used some green pearlised paper for matting and the border.  The punch I used on the border is from Martha Stewart.  I had a bit of difficulty with the punch as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be!  I think I will have to pick my time of the day to punch borders and then make sure I'm close to the window for natural light.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some autumn leaves punched using a Memory Box die and an autumn leaf shaped brad.

3 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Thanks for joining in on Catch the Bug this week, Love Hazel (Didos) Guest DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet design with this Bugaboo image, Suze. Thanks for joining the October BINGO challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Stella Says Sketch this time!

    ReplyDelete