Wednesday 12 August 2015

For Your Wedding Day

I just got this image from a download from a crafting magazine.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CCC Digital - Pretty in Pink
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/challenge-30-pretty-in-pink.html
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe (2 shapes are circle and heart)
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-323-6th-of-august-recipe.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/ag-no-45.html

I have used a paper for the background from Rosie's Studio.  I think one of the other pieces is also from Rosie's Studio and the polka dot one may be from Kaisercraft - not entirely sure as they are from my offcuts box.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added some Stickles to the bows.  Matting is pink cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I also added four clear heart shaped rhinestones to the patterened circle.

4 comments:

  1. What an elegant, pretty Wedding card, Suze! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave card thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Suze - this is sure to please the recipients. Thank you for entering the challenge at CCC Digi Creations - all the best, and I hope we see you again soon.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Cfreations

    ReplyDelete