Tuesday 14 July 2015

Ornament Sketch

I got to use up some offcut pieces of paper for this card!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July (Day Two)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/christmas-in-july-sunday-day-2-sketch.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas in July
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/anything-goes.html

I have used a papers which I think are from a paper pad by MME.  I edged the red ones with peel off stickers.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the centre of the ornament in the image.  I also added some ornament shaped glitter domes - one to each red piece!

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of leftover papers. The peel off stickers edges add a little sparkle to your card in a really nice way. Thanks for joining us in our Christmas preparations over at Catch the Bug, and it would be really fun if you're able to join us the whole week. There are fab prizes to be won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our CIJ at Bugaboo.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete