Saturday 30 May 2015

Celebrate

I'm not happy with how this is photographing but I'm close to the wire so will take another one shortly!  This one looks okay if I keep it small!

Here's my later attempt at a clear photograph:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Kenny K - Celebrate
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-195-celebrate.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Pebbles.    The image is from Kenny K and coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut using a Spellbinder Labels die.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and also cut with a Spellbinders die.  I added a strip of purple cardstock which I embossed with a folder called "Drink Me".  I used some twine through the sentiment tag and then added faux stitching to the image and sentiment to match the twine.  I also added heap of bling to give that party atmosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment