Monday 16 February 2015

12 Months of Christmas - Challenge 2 - midway

Wow - we are already half way through the second month of the year!  That means it is time for a reminder post for the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas which you can find here,  The optional theme for this months challenge is "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus".

I have used an image called Ooh La La  from this month's sponsor Ikes Art.along with papers from two of this months featured paper sets.



I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/ag-no-20.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/crafterhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous card - great layout and I really love the colour choice :-D Thank you for using one of mine :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suze, for adding this fab card for my Patterned Paper February challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice project and thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete