Monday 5 January 2015

Christmas Easel

I haven't made an easel card for a while so I enjoyed creating this one:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Colors Challenge - Red, Green, White plus Glitter
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/creativecolorschallenge-26.html
The Paper Shelter - Christmas
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/creativecolorschallenge-26.html

I have used a more vintage looking Christmas paper from Kaisercraft for my easel card.  The image that I used comes from The Paper Shelter and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the leaves in her hair as well as the snowflake she is holding.  Matting is vintage green glitter cardstock from DCWV.  Within the paper pad that I used for the backing paper was a page of rectangular prints.  I cut one of these out to use as a stopper.  I double matted it and then raised it up.  I have used some ribbon from American Crafts across the base.

Here is the colour palette:

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Colors Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Gorgous card. thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Colors Challenge

    ReplyDelete