Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wrapped Up Star

The star is all wrapped up to keep nice and warm.  I don't know what it is like in the Northern Hemisphere but here today it is blowing a strong and cold wind - and it is meant to be summer!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-meljens.html
Meljens Designs - It's A Wrap
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-240-its-wrap.html

I have used some scrapbook paper from my stash plus some red cardstock.  The image is from Meljens Designs and is coloured with copic markers R59, R46, G02, G000.  I die-cut using Spellbinder dies.  I also added some red pearls from Rosie's Studio as corner accents.


Here is the sketch:

3 comments:

  1. How cute, Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this fun card and the colours are my favourite too. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little card! Love how you have colored this image!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete