Saturday 23 August 2014

Autumn Leaves

I love the rich colours of autumn - the last sign of warmth before we head into winter!  Here in New Zealand, we are heading into spring.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - August BINGO (Bugaboo Image + Kraft Paper + Die or Punch)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/august-bingo-challenge.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colours + Add a Tree or Leaf (leaf)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/august-19-2014-color-challenge

I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the background.  The colours worked perfectly with the inspiration picture for The Outlawz Challenge.  The image is Autumn Brat Leaves Girl from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some Gelato around the edge of the die-cut.  I softened it a bit by rubbing it with my finger.  The leaves have been cut from kraft cardstock from DCWV using a Memory Box die for the lower leaf and Marianne's dies for the other two leaves.  I couldn't resist sneaking some pearls on to the card too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Suze. This turned out beautifully. I really like that particular paper of mine and it is nice to see you making more use out of it!

    ReplyDelete