Friday 27 June 2014

Looking In

Look at the curious face looking in from outside. 


I am entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Building (window and interior wooden wall)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/chnc-challenge-182-include-building.html
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/sketch-72.html

I used a wood effect paper for the background to represent the interior walls of the room surrounding the window.  We have a range of houses with wooden walls in them so I've modelled my room on one of those!  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added ric rac braid under the image and a strip of red ribbon across the "wall".  I added pearls to the corners to match the sketch - for no other reason really as I couldn't come up with something to fit with my room theme!  The sentiment from Sans Designs is also there to fit the sketch.  I don't think that the sentiment and pearls detract from the overall impression of a room though.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 182 with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. (Sorry to be so late with my comment). x

    ReplyDelete