Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bon Voyage

Or whatever it is in German!

I have kept the colour scheme very masculine as I'm thinking of using this one for my son.  He has a school trip for three weeks to Austria and Germany in September of this year.  He has such opportunities that weren't around when I was at school - the best I had was a 4 hour train trip to an school site that was being used for school camps.  It was miles from anywhere and the only "sight-seeing" available was nature walks!  How times have changed!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Sketch
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-135-sketch-lou.html

I have used a background paper that has "visa" stamps on it - perfect for a travel theme.  The contrast paper is an offcut from another card.  The image is from Tiddly Inks and has been coloured with copic markers in the W range.  I have added a pearl which I coloured with W5.  I also added some washi tape that I felt added to the masculine feel.

1 comment:

  1. What a great project. I love the muted colours.You rocked our sketch, thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks. :)

    ReplyDelete