Sunday 18 May 2014

Whimsy Garden Fence

I dragged some items out from the depths of my craft bin for this card:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Monthly Progressive Challenge
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/05/01/may-free-stamp-of-the-month-whimsy-garden-fence/
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist (felt)
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/05/12/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-66/
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (flowers)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/pinspirational-challenge-107.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The felt is some that I have had in my craft box for many years - my daughter is now 17 and I think I bought it when she was small!  The image is from From The Heart Stamps as part of the progressive challenge.  The button is probably older than the felt as it came from my Mum's button box and I can't recall her using many buttons since I was small!

Here is the sketch:

4 comments:

  1. I just saw Vicky's card for this challenge and have been thinking about what I want to do. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and cheery image. Thank you for sharing it with us at ( Pin ) spirational. Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and what a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love your designer papers, isn't it fun to go through those scrap bins? Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our SOTM for May!

    ReplyDelete