Friday 16 May 2014

Nurse Dottie

I really love the Dottie images - always so happy and cheerful looking!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Get Well Card
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/its-theme-challenge-get-well-soonpick.html

I think the background paper is from DCWV.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I have used a die from Marianne's Designs which is fast becoming a favourite of mine.  I also added some striped washi tape and some pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Your colour palette is so effective for the image - it's a LOVELY card! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Get Well/Pick Me Up Theme challenge this week. I hope you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great 'get well' card. Love that die too! You have such fabulous ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Get Well Card!
    We’re so glad you could play along with us this week for the The Bug Get Well/Thinking of You Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete