Sunday 25 May 2014

Candy Cane Anneke

I'm really pleased with this card:



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/05/19/i-heart-card-sketches-wa-twist-no-67/
Papertake Weekly Challenge - All Things Cute
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/ohhh-so-cute.html


I have used a combination of the sketch and twist this week.  The background is an embossing folder.  I added some red mesh ribbon, the lovely image from From The Heart Stamps and some red buttons from my stash.  I coloured the image using copic markers and then added Stickles - Crystal to the hat, dress and boots trim.

My BINGO line I : No DP + Buttons + Embossing





This is the sketch I followed:

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you are working on your holiday cards - I need to follow your example:-) The buttons are the perfect embellishment. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us for our I {Heart}Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, those red buttons look fab, and the extra bit of sparkle is lovely,
    Thank you for joining in the I {heart} sketches challenge.
    Jo (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crisp red and white, along with the glitter! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! love the texture and what a great take on the sketch and the twist!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete