Friday 21 March 2014

Life Is Like Riding A Bicycle

I can definitely relate to that sentiment.  At the moment, I feel like the bicycle I am riding is forever being cut off by inconsiderate car drivers!  Instead, I should be enjoying a leisurely cycle in the countryside!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Card Makin Mamas - Mists, Sprays, etc
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/cmm82-splish-splash-sponsored-by.html
The Alley Way Stamps - Be Inspired #50
http://beinspiredchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/be-inspired-challenge-50.html


I used a background paper from Rosie's Studio for this card.  The image is from The Alley Ways Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I sprayed some washi tape with Perfect Pearl Mists - Sour Apple.  I initially thought it wasn't going to work as it wanted to slide off the tape but some stayed put and has given the tape the greenish tinge that I was after.  I also added some rhinestones in a triangle formation to match the frame of the bicycle.

3 comments:

  1. cuuteee Image from ATWS lovely bike too and nice sentiment..love that bling on your card...I join Be Inspired challenge too but I was having no bike stamp at the moment....Lovely Done..dear Suze...hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! This is so cute! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at the BIC!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the sentiment with this image!

    ReplyDelete