Monday 17 March 2014

Kitty Fairies

I love kitty images and this one is a real cutie!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Love To Create - Anything Goes
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-106-anything-goes.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Colour Inspiration
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-60-color-inspiration.html

I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from A Day For Daisies.  I have coloured the image using copic markers C2, C0, BV00 plus added Stickles - Crystal.  I used some metallic paper for matting plus some washi tape.

2 comments:

  1. Love the kitty image!! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card , love the stickles it added beautiful sparkle and great job adding washi tape , I love this stuff , I have been a bit obsessed with buying this lately , I am getting quit the collection .Thanks for joining us at CC&CC for our color inspiration , great job .Crystal - DT

    ReplyDelete