Saturday 25 January 2014

Kids Birthday

I always need cards for kid's birthdays - with teaching swimming I seem to know so many of them!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Thursday Kids Birthdays
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

I have used a background paper from MME (Hootenany).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers plus the addition of Stickles - Pink and Stickles - Crystal.  Matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card - I love the DP you used! Thanks for joining us to celebrate Bugaboo's 4th birthday!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! These images with the numbers are so much fun and make such a special card. Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo 4th Birthday Bash challenges.

    ReplyDelete