Saturday 25 January 2014

Blinged Up Birthday

Day Four is all about the Bling!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Bling It Up
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

I have used a DCWV paper from a Girls Themed paper pad.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Heel Daisy.  I have added some glitter to the shoe to co-ordinate with the background paper.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I added a pearl from Sullivans to the shoe and a string of pearls and rhinestones (brand unknown) to the right side of the card.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Bling it up Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sparkly shoe and love the bling! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete