Friday 6 December 2013

Thank You Bear

Such a sweet image for a Thank You card.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Digi Haven - Thanks
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/we-give-thanks-sponsored-by-beccys-place.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/december-challenge.html

The paper comes from a paper pad.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers E04, E00, RV10, G82, YR02. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I have used cream cardstock for the matting.  I have also added some bling to the flower centres as well as on diagonal corners of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute teddy bear! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Suze, this little bear is one of my favourites and you did a fantastic job colouring him in. I love the way you added the rhinestones to each of the flowers, the sparkle is very pretty. I really like the patterned paper in the background too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, completely adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete