Saturday 9 November 2013

Love You To Death

It is time to submit my card for the latest Musically Challenged Challenge.  I nearly missed out on doing this one as my mojo had seemed to have packed up and gone on vacation!!  However, it decided to come back today - just in time too!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Love You To Death
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/10/love-you-to-death-challenge-12.html

I used an image from Beccy's Place stippled with Distress Ink - Pine Needles to represent the forest she is walking through near the beginning of the video.  As soon as I saw this girl in the video, I thought of this image from Folded Paper and Printed Pixels.   I have wanted to use this image for a while but never found the right card for it!   I coloured her with copic markers E00, 100, C7, E35, E31, R22, YR02.   I printed the title of the song using a font on my computer and then stippled with Distress Ink - Barn Door before cutting the words out separately.

2 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the video!:) Thanks for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Cool trees and background paper.

    ReplyDelete