Tuesday 17 September 2013

Thankful

A marine inspired card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Thank You
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/09/its-most-wonderful-time-of-year.html
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Under The Sea
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/09/lacy-sunshines-under-sea-challenge-17.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But A Square
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-189-anything-but-square.html

I was saving these adhesive stars but could see I would never get around to actually using them!  So, when the challenge at Clear it Out challenged us to use a "Saved" item, now was the chance to get them out and use them!!!!

I used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft that I purchased fairly recently.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and coloured with copic markers E00, E35, E31, BG49, BG23, BG15, BG01 plus some Stickles - Lime.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I have also added a nice big rhinestone as an embellishment - was saving that too!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love how you have coloured 'Pearl Sun kissed'. The colours are just beautiful:)
    Don't forget you can enter again, up to 3 times:)
    Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge and best of luck:)
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love that mermaid! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) thanks for joining the Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete