Tuesday 17 September 2013

Thank You Teapot

I'm not sure what the appeal is, but I love images of flowers in unusual vases - boots, teapots, teacups, etc. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Clear it Out Challenge - Thank You
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/09/its-most-wonderful-time-of-year.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Add some pink (flowers and lace)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-50.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But A Square
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-189-anything-but-square.html

I have used one of my papers from MME.  I had used most of the pad but this was one of about five still left in the pad.  The lace is some that I think came from my grandmother - I know I have had it for a long time sitting in my stash and not used it.  I added a paper rose cut from scrap paper using a Marianne's die.  The image is from The Stamping Chef and is called Flowers Teapot.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I have used Spellbinders Beaded Oval and Beaded Circle dies for the die-cutting.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers R59, R46, G94, G82, Y17, RV14, RV13 plus I added Stickles - Gold to the flower centres and the beads on both the circle and oval.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I've used that teapot stamp before as well! Thanks for joining us on the Clear it Out Thank You Challenge!
    Jennifer - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete