Tuesday 17 September 2013

Thank you ...so much....

It's that time of the year to say Thank you for so many things.. so another Thank You card comes in very useful.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/pinspirational-challenge-74.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Thank You
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/09/its-most-wonderful-time-of-year.html
Fetch A Sketch - Challenge 59
http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-59.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The sketch at Fetch A Sketch is fairly CAS so I've gone with that.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers E18, E15, R05, RV14, C5, G14.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I have added some stitching lines to both the image and sentiment using a Distress Marker - festive berries.  I have added an oval rhinestone embellishment - I have had these in my stash for a long time and need to start using them.  They need to be applied with glue - it is so much easier to use self-adhesive embellishments but I really shouldn't forget the ones lurking at the bottom of my stash!

3 comments:

  1. very nice card.Thanks for sharing the card with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week.
    Hope you will join us next week too.--Sheetal(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! Very cute! Thank you for joining Clear It Out challenge! Karen N, CIO-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo cute. A lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining in at (Pin)inspirational Challenges.
    Wynn (DT)

    ReplyDelete