Thursday 19 September 2013

Shabby Chic

Usually when I see a challenge that is shabby chic - I fail to complete it.  I don't like things to get the better of me, so I've given this one a go.  Hopefully, I am along the right lines as I wasn't sure about this challenge - even tried google to help!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Shabby Chic
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-194.html
Sassy Studio Designs - Oktoberfest
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/monthly-progressive-challenge-5-sept-15-october-14th

I have used a pink rose paper for the background.  Not too sure about Oktoberfest itself but in this country our roses are just starting to bloom in October!  The lace is quite old - it was some that came from my grandmother who passed away in 1994 so it is at least 20 years old.  Not sure where the flower came from but I thought it looked perfect for this card.   

The image is Cheers Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs which I have coloured with my copic markers R59, R46, RV14, RV10, E00, E15, E11, YG03.  I used a Spellbinders beaded oval die to cut out the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment