Saturday 21 September 2013

Rainy Mornings

A bit of a damp spring day - which is also what it is here at the moment!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations - From The Heart Sketch 034
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2013/09/16/i-heart-card-sketches-no-34/
PINspirational Challenge - Poem Inspiration (Rainy Mornings)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/pinspirational-challenge-75.html
Papertake Weekly - Make it Sparkle
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/make-it-sparkle.html

I have used two papers from MME to frame this lovely image from Delightful Inspirations - From the Heart.  The image is called "Drenched".  I have added a circle of rhinestones to the card to represent raindrops - really going with this drenched theme!  Colouring is with copic markers (which I forgot to write the numbers down!)

I forgot to add the sketch that was my inspiration for this card - here it is now:

5 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card. Love the image! Thank you for joining us at {Pin}sperational challenges this week.

    Amy ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image- love it too !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was a rainy Fall day for us so this is perfect for today. Thanks for joining us this week at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card thanks for joining us at FTHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suze

    I love this image - this is just how I feel every monday when I have to go to work!

    Thank you for joining us over at Papertake Weekly - I wish you the very best of luck.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete