Tuesday 17 September 2013

Peace

A very 60's inspired card:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Inspired By the 60's
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-75-inspired-by-60s.html

I have used a retro paper from Rosie's Studio - not sure why I bought this particular paper pad in the first place but recently I've used it quite a bit! 

The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy - I picked this one out because it is musical but it was perfect for this theme.  I was in one of our Dollar type stores recently and spotted a mixed pack of embellishments - perfect for this particular card!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the paper you used - so retro, and clever to find a peace sign as well! Thanks for entering our challenge at Digistamps4Joy
    Margy (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card . Love the papers and great image and embellishment to use.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
    Pam
    Digistamps4joy (DT member)
    PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete