Friday 27 September 2013

Ornament

A Christmas ornament coloured in autumn shades!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Peppercus Designs - Autumn
http://peppercus-design-challengeblog.blogspot.de/2013/09/challenge-21-bis-14102013.html
All That Stickles - Fall Harvest Party
http://allthatstickles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/fall-harvest-linky-party.html

I have used three Peppercus Design papers in autumn shades.  The image is also from Peppercus Designs and I have coloured it to match the papers.  I added some Stickles to the bow to make a feature of it.  The ribbon across the top of the card is from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but unfortunately, your work does not fit the theme "Autumn" to use only the colors is not enough for me, this is a Christmas card. Unfortunately I have to delete you, but the challenge still runs for a while and you can submit another work on the subject.

    greeting

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card...Cathie DT~ all that Stickles

    ReplyDelete