Saturday 21 September 2013

Librarian

Here is my librarian in funky colours:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - People At Their Jobs
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-177-people-at-their-jobs.html
Incy Wincy Designs - Colour Inspiration
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/colour-challenge.html

I have used a paper pad from DCWV called Animal Crackers. The image is from Broken Box Stock and is coloured in copic markers - most of which I forgot to write down.  I know that I used BV17 and C1 on her hair.  I cut a pennant from metallic paper and then embellished it with some lavender coloured pearls.

I have based my layout for the card on the current sketch at Fetch A Sketch.


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous card. Perfect for a book lover of any kind. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish, and hope you come back and join us again.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lime green awesome card .. Thanxx for playing with us at Robyn's fetish challenge ... Good luck :-)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Love the image! Your colors and design are amazing! Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Amy~ DT

    ReplyDelete