Friday 13 September 2013

Key To The Door

This is always an interesting challenge!!!  Shelly's Images requires the participants to use the random generator this time to "roll" at least three numbers to get their individual challenge!
I rolled:
8 - Paper Piercing (that is going to be a challenge)
3 - Die or Punch
3 - Die or Punch

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Add A Bow
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-49.html
Shelly's Images - Roll 'Em
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/ttt-winner-and-september-challenge.html

As I thought when I rolled the numbers, the paper piercing was a bit of a challenge.  I googled it to get some instructions!

I used a beaded oval die to do the paper piercing as it had some holes in it at about the right size.  My second "die" is the ovals from Spellbinder that I have used for the die-cutting.  The image comes from Shelly's Images and has been coloured with copic marker.  I added a matching bow in organza ribbon from American Crafts.  The background paper is from DCWV - Linen Closet.

3 comments:

  1. A very simple but effective card. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks lovely. I hate paper piecing . Only tried it once and made a pigs ear lol. You did really well. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS ... GREAT job!! Thanks so much for joining our "September – ROLL EM" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Store
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete