Saturday 21 September 2013

Indian Summer Thank You

I'm not sure if I have quite got the Indian Summer thing correctly.  I enlisted the assistance of Google and it seemed to suggest that it is an Autumn thing so I went with leaves and autumn colours.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Indian Summer
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/september-theme-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Poem Inspiration (Autumn)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/pinspirational-challenge-75.html
Scribbles Designs - Pens, Pencils, Paper
http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/scribbles-designs-challenge-9-pens.html

I have used a background paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  This is a paper that I can see that I will use a lot!  The red grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been cut using a pennant die from Spellbinders.

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Ava - School Sign It 2.  I love the huge pencil at the front!  I have coloured Ava in autumn colours.  The copic markers that I used for colouring are: G94, G82, E00, W1, Y000, C3, C1, R29, R27, C5, E25, E21.

9 comments:

  1. Another great card and so perfect for our Indian Summer challenge! Thanks again for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    :) Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image. Perfect background for Autumn too.
    Thanks for joining us at (pin)spirational challenges
    Hugs Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze... The colors are perfect for an Indian summer...

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge... good luck!

    Sandy S
    ~Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the perfect background for our fall inspiration!!
    Thanks you for sharing it at {PIN}spirational Challenges blog.

    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QSCRIBBLES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute!!!! Love the the note paper and the Bugaboo image! Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs Pens, Pencils, Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Suze, while checking out the entries at SD I saw this. Of course I didn't realize from the thumbnail that it was my paper. I see I am going to have to make much more room in the gallery. I have a feeling this will be the fall version of the snowflake paper if that makes any sense to you. Beautiful fall card and perfect for the SD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the ribbon and the note book page....

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Scribbles Design. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete