Sunday 15 September 2013

Hello Sunshine


There is a new challenge that I decided I would have a go at this time.  You can find it here:
Ike's World - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Doily, Die)
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/the-1st-ikesworld-challenge.html
I am also entering this card into these challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Sketch
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/its-sketch-time.html
De Creatieve Zebra - Anything Goes
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/maandchallenge-1-september-alles-mag.html

I have a real love of sketches - and this one from Incy Wincy Designs was fun to play with.

I have used half of a rectangular doily to cover the front of the card - couldn't believe it was the perfect fit for the front!  The image is the one supplied at the Ike's World challenge above and is called Fashionista.  I have used several dies for this card - a rectangular one to cut out the image, a border one which I also embossed and a beaded circle die which I embossed.  All three dies are from Spellbinders.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers in pinks and reds.  Forgot to write down the colours before I put them back in the box!  The flowers are die-cut with a Marianne's die from red scrap paper.   The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and cut using another Spellbinders die - this time a pennant die.  I added some dots around some of the edges of the pennant to make it stand out a bit more.


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the image and design! So glad you joined in our sketch challenge at Incy Wincy! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sunshine!
    Great card! Bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with Ikes gorgeous digi. The doilies look wonderful. Glad you joined in with IKE'S 1st challenge. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt !Bedankt voor je deelname aan de challenge van de creatieve zebra ! groetjes Danny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card gorgeous use of Ike's Digi Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job in Ike's digi! Good luck on the challenge!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job with my digi and I love your layout :-) Thank you for joining in with my new Challenge at IKE'sWORLD :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete