Tuesday 17 September 2013

Happy Birthday

I am sooo bad at including sentiments on my cards so this one where the sentiment is part of the image solved that problem for me!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/pinspirational-challenge-74.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch 48
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/sketch-48-sassy-studio-designs.html


I have used papers from DCWV for this card.  The matting is lavender pearlised paper.  The scallop circle has been cut from glitter cardstock - also DCWV - using a Spellbinders die.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I have added a piece of knotted satin ribbon as an embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely creation.Thanks for sharing the card with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week.
    Hope you will join us next week too.--Sheetal(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, A really cute take on our sketch. Love the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete