Tuesday 24 September 2013

Happy Birthday swimmers

Being heavily involved in swimming, images such as this one appeal to me:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/sweet-sketch-wednesday-224-and-digi.html
Totally Papercrafts - Birthday
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/ch185-200913-lisa-happy-birthday-baby.html
Incy Wincy Designs - Photo Inspirations (sea)
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/picture-inspiration.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft as the background for this card.  The matting is an offcut from another card.  All ovals have been cut using a Spellbinders die.  The glitter ovals are glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I have used some glitter tape from American Crafts.  I changed the flower embellishment for a Happy Birthday sentiment from Sans Designs.  I have also added three rhinestones.

11 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch this week Suze. Love the glitter card stock you used and that adorable image. Reminds me of when my kids were little swimmers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this summer time image. One of my favorites. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSw-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the glitter!

    Thank you for sharing with us at SSW.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love seeing a DSB image. What a sweet summer image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like how you turned the sketch on it's side. Great idea. That little image is darling too. Thanks for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!!! Love, love, love your image and the glittery goodness. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your fun image. such a sweet Summer Card Thanks so much for joining us.
    Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfectly fun birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, I think I wrote Whopsi Daisy, I meant Incy Wincy!

    ReplyDelete