Tuesday 1 October 2013

Glossy Butterfly

I added some Glossy Accents to this butterfly to give it more of a focus and some dimension:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Annabelle Stamps
http://annabellestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/ac171-theme-challenge.html

Here is the Inspiration for the Annabelle Stamps challenge:


I created my own background using the reinkers for the copic markers used in the colouring of the image.  I tried to pick up on the colours from the inspiration picture above although I think my purple is quite a bit lighter.

The rules have changed for this challenge and now a Annabelle Stamps image must be used.  When I first started doing this challenge, I used Annabelle Stamps images but more recently I have entered with other images.  This made me look through my Annabelle images and I decided to go with this lovely image which was a freebie back in February.

As a finishing touch, I have added three lavender coloured pearls to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love these soft colours so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete