Friday 27 September 2013

Creepshow

That is the name of the video in the latest challenge at Musically Challenged:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Creepshow by Kerli
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/09/creepshow-challenge-9.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 84
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/sketchie-free-for-all.html

I found a couple of images by Dillybeans that worked really well to represent the video.  The plaid leaf one reminded me of the shapes throughout the video.  My computer skills didn't enable me to create the background that I wanted with the leaf shape so I enlisted my teenage daughter to assist.  I coloured the leaves using copic marker YG11 and then stippled the piece with Distress Ink - Dusty Concord.  The other background piece is an offcut from another card.  The main image is also from Dillybeans.   I coloured this using copic markers E00, BV02, BV000, YG11.

The latest sketch at Papertake Weekly Challenge worked really well for this card.

I am hoping that I'll be able to participate in the next Musically Challenged challenge as I haven't missed any yet.  However, I'm out of town for the next two weeks so will have limited access to resources.  I'll just have to hope that I have the right stuff with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment