Friday 27 September 2013

Coffee Shop

A nice cheery wave from inside the coffee shop! 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Surprise Image
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/surprise-challenge.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Orange
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-190-use-orange.html

I have used a couple of bright papers from a paper pad by MME called Hootenany.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs as part of the Surprise Image Challenge.  There were two images supplied - one with an open door and the other with a closed door.  I decided to work with the open door image.  I have coloured the image in copic markers - not completely sure of most of the colours but I know the oranges and blues are YR07, YR04, B29, B23.  I think there may also be B000 and Y35 in there but not entirely sure.   I coloured a yellow wooden button with copic marker YR04 and then added three clear rhinestones also coloured with copic marker although not sure which one I used as I had coloured these for another project and not used them.  I have also used some orange mesh ribbon as part of the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the mesh!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Too cute!!! I love the mesh trim, the super sweet cupcake paper, and the fun colors you added to the image. What a great idea to color the rhinestones!!!
    Very sweet!
    Thank you for playing along with us at our surprise challenge.
    Sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete