Sunday 15 September 2013

Bobbing For Apples

I remember doing this when I was a child.  At primary school, I had a Scottish teacher who decided we would do this around Halloween time.  We also had apples on strings suspended from the ceiling which we had to try and eat without using our hands.  Great memories!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations From the Heart - Sketch 033
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/09/i-heart-card-sketches-no-33/
Delightful Inspirations From the Heart - monthly challenge
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/09/september-stamp-of-the-month-challenge-bobbing-for-apples/

I have used another of my new Kaisercraft papers for the background.  The grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts.  I cut a pennant from red cardstock and then added some peelcraft border stickers.  The image is from Delightful Inspirations From the Heart as part of the monthly challenge. I have coloured using copic markers V15, V12, E00, R29, R27, G17, B000, Y38, Y35, E15, E11, C1, G94.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ {From the Heart Stamps} with your sweet creation.

    ReplyDelete