Thursday 5 September 2013

Apricot wedding card

I'm working with a bridesmaid image rather than a bride for this card - although with the soft colouring this could be a bride!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Weddings
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-57-wedding.html

I have  used a DP from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beary Wishes and coloured with copic markers.  The lace is from Sullivans.  I have matted the image with pearlised paper.

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute wedding card. Love the image. So sweet. Thanks again for joining our challenge at Brown SUgar.
    DT Qie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything about this card is just so soft and beautiful. I agree that it could easily represent a bride who was having a more simple and low keyed wedding. Awesome job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Suze! Love the lace and the colors in this. So soft and inviting.
    ~Deb~
    The Bling Chronicles DT
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete